Sergio Gaete Street
Sergio Gaete has been a member of Eluchans since 2010. He has extensive experience advising national and foreign companies in the development of real estate projects and litigation. He has focused his career on real estate, commercial and civil litigation matters. In our firm he works as a consultant in civil law, real estate law, corporate law and related matters.
- Bachelor of Legal Sciences, Gabriela Mistral University (1990)
- Partner at Sergio Gaete Rojas Law Firm, working in real estate law, having participated in the development of more than 40 high-rise building projects.
- Professor of Civil Law at Universities Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Universidad Bernardo O'Higgins, Universidad Católica del Norte and Universidad Mayor (2005 and 2011).
Activities and Memberships
- Chilean Bar Association A.G.
- "Studies on the Insurance Contract", Ed. Universidad Gabriela Mistral (1992)
- “Civil liability in article 69 of Law No. 16,744”, Law Magazine Ars Boni et Aequi (2006)
- “Comments on Civil Jurisprudence”, Law Review Ars Boni et Aequi (2008)