Santiago Ibáñez Lecaros
- Email: email@example.com
- Secretary: Ana María Carreaux – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +56228898800
Santiago Ibáñez has been part of Eluchans since 2011 and concentrates his work in the firm on commercial, corporate and real estate matters, providing advice on business structuring, purchase and sale of companies and litigation defense for national and foreign companies. Likewise, he has advised various private and public investment funds that participate in the capital market, and mining projects.
- Bachelor of Legal Sciences, Universidad de los Andes (1999)
- Diploma in Company Labor Law, Universidad de los Andes (2010)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) at Northwestern University, School of Law, Chicago, Illinois (2005)
- Diploma in Tax Analysis and Planning, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2002)
- Lawyer, Banco Santander Central Hispano, New York Branch and Santander Investment, New York Office (2005-2006)
- Tax of multinational companies (2006-2008, 2009-2014)
Activities and Memberships
- Chilean Bar Association A.G.
Languages Spanish and English