Ricardo Ihnen Becker
Ricardo Ihnen has been a partner at Eluchans since 2009. He has focused his practice on corporate and commercial matters, with special emphasis on tax matters. Also, Ricardo has advised various companies on consumer law and has participated in commercial litigation and arbitration.
- Bachelor of Legal Sciences, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile (1997)
- “Luis Gutiérrez Alliende” Award, for the best Commercial Law student
- Master of Laws (LL.M), University of Denver, College of Law, Denver, Colorado (2002)
- Magíster en Derecho de Aguas (LL.M), Universidad de Atacama (1998-1999)
- Arbitrator of the National Arbitration Center (CNA)
Activities and Memberships
- Chilean Bar Association A.G.
Languages Spanish and English
- “Myth or Reality – Has Environmental Regulation Destroyed the US Mining Industry”, International and Comparative Mineral Law and Policy: Trends and Prospects, Ed. Kluwer Law (2005) (Coautor with Robert A. Basset)