Luis Felipe Cruzat
Luis Felipe Cruzat has been a consulting lawyer for Eluchans since 2019. He practices in matters of civil, commercial, tax, mining and labor law. He has experience in organization processes, mergers and acquisitions of companies, tax planning, labor negotiations, litigation and arbitration.
- Bachelor of Laws, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile (1976)
- Partner at Cruzat and Vicuña Lawyers (2005-2019)
- Partner at Eluchans y Cía. (2000-2005)
- Partner at Gastón and Luis Felipe Cruzat (1976-2000)
Activities and Memberships
- Chilean Bar Association A.G.
Languages Spanish and English