José Francisco Scarneo Vergara
José Scarneo rejoined Eluchans as an associate in 2021. José is a lawyer from the Pontificia Universidad Católica and has degrees from Universidad de Los Andes and Boston College (Massachusetts). He has focused his practice on M&A, real estate and infrastructure and projects.
- Bachelor of Legal Sciences, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile (2013)
- Urban Law Diploma. University of the Andes (2020)
- Diploma in Company Labor Law. University of the Andes (2015)
- Boston College Law School (USA). “Insights the US law” (June to August 2014)
- Senior associate at Eluchans Abogados (May 2021 – present)
- Senior Associate at PAGBAM| Schwencke Chile (April 2020 – May 2021)
- Associate at Aninat Schwencke Lawyers (2017 – 2020)
- Associate at Eluchans Lawyers (2015 – 2017)
- Internship at Jones Day (BOSTON, USA) (December 2014)
- Assistant Procedural Law, Faculty of Law, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile (2012)
Activities and Memberships
- Member of the Chilean Society of Construction Law (2020 – present)
- Committee of young professionals of the Council for Infrastructure (CPI).
- Chilean Bar Association A.G.
Languages Spanish, English and German (intermediate level)