Jaime Vergara Correa
Jaime Vergara has been working as a consultant for Eluchans since 2017. He has developed his practice, mainly, advising national and foreign clients on corporate law, renewable energy projects, real estate projects, concessions, infrastructure and construction.
- Law Degree, Gabriel Mistral University (1990)
- Diploma in Rights of Natural Resources, mention in Energy Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2014)
- Diploma in Regulation of the Electricity Market, Faculty of Engineering, University of Chile (2012)
- LL.M in American Law, Boston University (2000)
- Master of Laws, mention in Business Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (1999)
Activities and Memberships
- Chilean Bar Association A.G.
Languages Spanish and English