Fernando Lathrop Aubert
Fernando has centered his practice mainly on advising national and foreign clients on corporate, real estate and infrastructure law, with a focus on family businesses that develop their affairs in automotive, manufacturing, real estate, wholesale trade, entertainment and gastronomic industries, among others. Likewise, he works as a director and advisor in national and foreign companies, as well as philanthropic entities. He joined Eluchans as an associate in 2007 and has been a partner since 2020.
- Law Degree, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile (2011)
- Master of Laws, with a mention in Business Law, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile (2013)
- LL.M in International and European Corporate Law, Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3, France (2016)
Activities and Memberships
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- IBA Aviation Law Committee
- Chilean Bar Association A.G.
Languages Spanish, English and French