- “Unconstitutionality of article 206 of the Civil Code”, REJ No. 19, 2nd semester 2013.
Cristina Saffie Kattan
Cristina Saffie rejoined Eluchans as associate attorney in 2021 and is part of the firm's corporate area. Based on her experience in general administrative and sanctioning law, in lawsuit processing and contract review, she works in our firm in corporate, real estate and administrative law.
- Law Degree, University of Chile (2013)
- Exchange, Ruprecht-Karls-Universität-Heidelberg, Germany (September 2008 – February 2009)
- Lawyer at Superintendence of Gaming Casinos (2016 – 2021)
- Associate at Eluchans y Cia (2014 –2016)
- In-House Counsel Lotus Productions (2013 –2014)
Languages Spanish, English and German