Carlos Ossandón Salas
Carlos Ossandón has been a partner at Eluchans since 2009 and has extensive experience advising companies in labor, commercial, corporate and real estate matters, as well as in the acquisition, sale, merger and transformation of companies. During his career, he has specialized in commercial and real estate law, participating in the planning, implementation and development of various real estate projects, advising commercial banks, real estate companies and private investment funds.
- Degree in Legal Sciences, Gabriela Mistral University (1992)
- Diploma in Labor Law and Social Security, Law School, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2003)
- Professor of labor and social security law (2001-2007)
Activities and Memberships
- Union Association of Labor Lawyers (AGAL)
- Chilean Bar Association A.G.
Languages Spanish and English