Andrés Correa Cruzat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Ana María Carreaux – email@example.com
- Phone: +56228898800
Andrés Correa has been a partner at Eluchans since 2013 and has focused his practice mainly on commercial and corporate matters, project financing, acquisition, division, merger and transformation of companies, including open stock companies. He is an advisor to various national, foreign and multinational companies, as well as to industrial trade associations. Andrés is also an active mediator in health and insurance matters.
- Law Degree, Diego Portales University (1999)
- Master of Laws in Dispute Resolution (LL.M), Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California (2006)
- Mediator, Superior Court Los Angeles County of California and in the offices of the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) department
- Arbitrator of the National Arbitration Center (CNA)
- Mediator of the Registry of Private Mediators of the Superintendency of Health
Activities and Memberships
- Chilean Bar Association A.G.
Languages Spanish and English
- “Lavado de Dinero”, Revista de Derecho Ars Boni et Aequi (2010)