As a partner he is in charge of the corporate, M&A and Foreign Investment matters. Throughout his career, he has participated in numerous transactions advising various and big national and foreign companies in different matters, such as corporate structuring, foreign investment, due diligence, negotiation of acquisition and take-over control agreements, shareholders' agreement, joint venture contracts, and in diverse areas of the industry such as mining, energy, agro-industry, real estate, construction and infrastructure, among others.
- Tzu-Hsin graduated from Universidad de Chile in 2003 with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Law.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), Tsinghua University, Beijing, China (2010).
Activities and Memberships:
- Partner at Shen Abogados (in association with Eluchans Abogados) and attorney of counsel at Eluchans Abogados (2018).
- Partner at Shen Contreras y Reyes (2017 to 2018).
- Partner at Cariola Diez Pérez-Cotapos & Cia. (2014 to 2016).
- Senior Lawyer at Cariola Diez Pérez-Cotapos & Cia. (2011 to 2013)
- Foreign Advisor at Dacheng Law Offices, Beijing (2010 to 2011).
- Associate at Cariola Diez Pérez-Cotapos & Cia. (2005 to 2009).
- Guest Professor of the International Law Department at the School of Law of Universidad de Chile (2012 to 2014).
- Teaching assistant of the Business Law Department at the School of Law of Universidad de Chile (2005 to 2009).