Santiago Ibáñez LecarosAssociate
He has focused his professional practice in corporate, tax and mining law, and provides general counsel on business matters to national and international companies.
- Santiago graduated from Universidad de los Andes in 1999 with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Law.
- Diploma in Tax Analysis and Planning, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2002).
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), Northwestern University, School of Law, Chicago, Illinois (2005).
- Diploma in Business Labour Law, Universidad de los Andes (2010).
Activities and Memberships:
- Lawyer at the New York Branch of the Banco Santander Central Hispano, and the New York Office of Santander Investment.
- Tax Attorney for many multinationals.
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association, Colegio de Abogados A.G.