Gonzalo Uriarte HerreraAttorney of Counsel
His professional practice is primarily focused on matters of business, civil, constitutional and community law. He has a broad experience in company mergers in Spain and provides counsel to Spanish pension funds with presence in Latin America. Additionally, he serves as Member of the Boards of financial and real estate companies and developers.
- Gonzalo graduated from the Universidad Diego Portales in 1993 with a degree of Bachelor of Laws and Social Science.
- Diploma in Corporate Communications from the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2009).
- Master in Economic and Financial Law, Universidad del Desarrollo, LL.M. (2010).
Activities and Memberships:
- Member of Parliament and Senator in the Chilean National Congress from 2002 to 2014.
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association, Colegio de Abogados A.G.