Andrés Correa CruzatPartner
He has focused his professional practice primarily on business and corporate matters, project financing, and company acquisitions, divisions, mergers and conversions, including publicly traded corporations. He works as legal counsel for various national and foreign companies, multinationals, and industrial trade associations. He is also an active mediator in health and insurance matters.
- Andrés graduated from the Universidad Diego Portales in 1999 with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Law.
- Master of Laws in Dispute Resolution (LL.M.), Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California (2006).
Activities and Memberships:
- Mediator at the Los Angeles County Superior Court, in California, and at the offices of de Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
- Pro bono lawyer providing services though the Fundación Pro Bono Chile.
- Member of the Roster of Arbitrators of the National Arbitration Centre (CNA).
- Member of the Roster of Private Mediators Registered with the Chilean Healthcare Superintendence Office.
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association, Colegio de Abogados A.G.
- Coauthor of the article entitled “Lavado de dinero” [Money Laundering], published in the Ars Boni et Aequi law journal, 2010.