Andrea Bustos SalazarAssociate
Her professional practice is focused on arbitration and litigation in District and Superior Courts of Justice, as counsel for national and foreign companies.
- Andrea graduated from the Universidad Diego Portales in 2007 with a degree of Bachelor of Laws and Social Science, and was awarded the academic excellence award as top of the 2008 class student.
Activities and Memberships:
- Trial Lawyer at the Santiago Offices of the Chilean Child Welfare Service.
- Trial Lawyer at Estudio Montt y Cía.
- Member of the Guild of Students of the Universidad Diego Portales School of Law.
- Professor of Legal Writing at the School of Law of the Universidad Diego Portales.