Guillermo Malatrassi MozóPartner
Guillermo started at our firm after three years of being partner at Parraguez y Marin Abogados. Previously he was partner at D y P Abogados (Juan Agustín Figueroa Firm). He has more than 20 years of experience in national and foreign companies, with an outstanding professional career at BHP Billiton (currently BHP) as Senior Lawyer (2007-2015), advising also to RRHH Vice Presidency Department of Minera Escondida Limitada. He also counts with a vast experience in all types in engineering and construction contracts of various real estate development projects such as EPC, EPCM, BOT, etc., as well as experience in the administration of claims in relation to such contracts. Guillermo was Commercial Counsel and Litigation Counsel at Compañia Chilena de Tabacos S.A. during 2006 and 2007, advising in competition matters, revision of contracts, administration and supervision of judicial cases.
- Lawyer graduated from the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (1999).
- Administration Lawyer Programme, Universidad de Yale, New Haven, EE.UU (2010).
- Diploma in Regulation and Competition, Universidad de Chile, Faculty of Economics and Administration Sciences (2006).
- Master in Laws (LL.M) from Pennsylvania University (Philadelphia, EE.UU.), in Corporate Law (2005).
Activities and Memberships:
- Assistant Professor of “Introduction to Laws” at Universidad del Desarrollo, Faculty of Economics and Administration Sciences (2002).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association, Colegio de Abogados A.G.
- Member of the Chilean Construction Law Society.