Paula Almarza VillasecaAssociate
She specializes in family and civil law, and has a broad experience in family mediation and resolution of complex family law cases.
- She graduated from the Universidad de Los Andes in 2004 with a degree of Bachelor of Laws and Social Science.
- Graduate Degree in Family Mediation, Universidad Diego Portales (2005).
Activities and Memberships:
- Paula worked at the Chilean International Processing Office, applying The Hague Convention on the Protection of Minors to civil aspects of child abduction and international rights of access. She also applied the International Convention on the recovery of child maintenance and support allowances.
- She worked as a lawyer at the Family Mediation Centre of the Ministry of Justice.
- Paula was the Head of Cabinet of the National Director of Legal Aid for the Santiago Metropolitan Region.