Patrick Raby BiggsAssociate
He specializes in labour law, advising companies on compliance with current labour regulations and representing them in Court. His professional practice is focused on compliance with labour laws and regulations, employment termination, work accidents and professional illnesses, labour conflicts, collective bargaining, unions, unfair labour practices and the violation of fundamental workers’ rights.
- Patrick graduated from the Universidad de Los Andes in 2006 with a degree of Bachelor of Laws and Social Science.
- Diploma in Business Labour Law, Universidad de los Andes (2013).
Activities and Memberships:
- Member of the Board of Corporación de Amigos de Chépica, a non profit organization that has helped rebuilding in the Chépica borough, after the earthquake of February 27, de 2010.
- Chairman of the Board of Servicios de Mensajería S.A.
Languages:English and Spanish
- Author of the article entitled “Monopolización del Convenio Colectivo” [The Monopolizing Effect of Collective Agreements], published in the Metal e Industria Journal in 2015.