Pablo Corvalán DuránAssociate
His professional practice is focused on counselling national and foreign clients on matters of corporate and tax planning, financing, local and international taxes, and foreign investments.
- Pablo graduated in 2004 from the Universidad de Chile with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Law.
- Diploma in Companies and Finances, Universidad de los Andes (2010).
- Diploma in Tax Law, Universidad de Chile (2012).
- Diploma in Corporate Taxes, Universidad de Chile (2013).
Activities and Memberships:
- He worked at KPMG Chile, Price Waterhouse, and in the areas of tax litigation, and legal and technical tax advice at the Regulatory Branch of the Chilean Internal Revenue Service.
- Pablo was the Head of the Legal Review and Support Office for Tax Auditing and Collection of the Legal Branch of the Chilean Internal Revenue Service.
- He was awarded first place by the Chilean Parliament in the 2010 Competition of Thesis Writers.
Languages:English and Spanish
- Coauthor of the book entitled "La responsabilidad del Estado legislador" [The Liability of the State Legislature], published by Thomson Reuters in 2012.