César López AlarcónAssociate
He has experience in corporate, mining and international law, with an emphasis on natural resources in the Americas and Europe. His expertise includes negotiating agreements, joint ventures, public offerings, project financing, mergers and acquisitions.
- César graduated from the Universidad Gabriela Mistral in 1990 with a degree of Bachelor of Laws and Social Science.
- Master of Laws in International Legal Studies, The Golden Gate University, San Francisco.
- Scholarship candidate for the Master of Science Programme in Mineral Economics of the Curtin University in Perth and Universidad de Chile.
Activities and Memberships:
- Chairman of the Board and CEO of Southern Pioneer Resources, a Canadian mineral exploration company with a focus on South America.
- Chairman of the Board of Metals Group.
- Former CEO and founding partner of AQM Copper, Inc.
- Founder and former Member of the Boards of Cententario Copper Corporation and White Mountain Titanium Corporation.
- Member of the Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation, Colorado, USA.
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association, Colegio de Abogados A.G.
- Member of the Advisory Council of Mines & Money.
- Agent in Chile of Sun Valley Investments LLC, an Indian fund with Latin American investments in gold mining, refining and exporting.