Jaime Vergara CorreaAssociate
His professional practice is primarily involved in counselling national and foreign clients on matters of corporate law, and providing legal advice for renewable energy, real estate development, government licensed, infrastructure and construction projects.
- Law, Universidad Gabriel Mistral (1990).
- Master in Laws, with a minor in company law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (1999).
- LL.M. in American Law, Boston University (2000).
- Diploma in Electricity Market Regulation, School of Engineering, Universidad de Chile (2012).
- Diploma in Property Rights on Natural Resources, with a minor in Energy Law, from the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2014).
Activities and Memberships:
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association, Colegio de Abogados A.G.