Fernando Lathrop AubertAssociate
His professional practice is primarily involved in counselling national and foreign clients on matters of corporate, property and infrastructure, and mining law.
- Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2011).
- Master of Laws, with a minor in Business Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2013).
- LL.M. in International and European Corporate Law, Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3, France (2016).
Activities and Memberships:
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association, Colegio de Abogados A.G.
- Member of the International Bar Association (IBA).
- Member of the IBA Aviation Law Committee.