Carlos Ossandón SalasPartner
His professional focus has been placed on counselling companies on labour, trade, corporate and property matters, as well as company acquisitions, sales, mergers and conversions. During his career, he has specialized in business and property law, taken part in the planning, implementation and execution of various real estate development projects, and provided counsel to commercial banks, real estate companies and developers, and private investment funds.
- Carlos graduated from the Universidad Gabriela Mistral with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Law.
- Diploma in Labour Law and Social Security, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2003).
Activities and Memberships:
- Former Professor of Labour Law and Social Security (2001 to 2007).
- Member of the Chilean Association of Labour Lawyers (AGAL, acronym in Spanish) since 2006.
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association, Colegio de Abogados A.G.